We are a medical device startup company, developing a game-changing multidisciplinary robotic product for elimination of radiation exposure for medical teams in interventional suits.
We are looking for a keen and energetic person to be a key part of the Engineering team
- Design assurance process within the Engineering department.
- BOM maintenance of the company’s products, ECO processes and implementations
- Act as a Focal point between Operations and R&D departments
- Act as a focal point o between the company and the assembly line for all engineering aspects
- Managing QC activities such as incoming inspection, MRB’s, non-conformities
- B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a known university
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in similar roles
- Full proficiency in English in –Ability to read and write technical documents
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of best practices of documentation management
* The position applies both to men and women
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org