We are a medical device startup company, developing a game-changing multidisciplinary robotic product for elimination of radiation exposure for medical teams in interventional suits.
We are looking for a keen and energetic person to lead and execute the company’s manufacturing activities.
- build-up and on-going operation of the company’s assembly line
- Serves as the point of contact between the company and the assembly line for all manufacturing and engineering aspects.
- Management of all QC activities such as incoming inspection, MRB’s, non-conformities
- ECO implementations in the assembly line, data logs and on-going operation
- BSc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a known university – Must
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in similar manufacturing and engineering roles
- Full proficiency in English – high level–Ability of reading and writing technical documents
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of good document management practices
* The position applies both to men and women.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org