The Mechanical Engineer position includes designing and developing multidisciplinary robotic medical device, which combines mechanisms, Electro-Mechanic motion systems, electronics, sensors, and multi-axial control:
- Participate in the design process throughout product improvement cycles
- Conduct technical research and analyses as part of the product design and verification
- Find creative and simple solutions for complicated requirements
- Take part in NPI activities
- Support engineering and manufacturing tasks
- Responsible for maintaining fluent professional relationships with relevant subcontractors
- Documentation of the mechanical deliverables, design process, DRs, tests, surveys, etc.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from a known university – Must
- 2-5 years of industry experience in R&D positions – Must
- Familiar with manufacturing methods, in particular, CNC and sheet metal – Must
- Full proficiency in SolidWorks – Must
- Full proficiency in English – the ability to read and draft tech documents to the highest level – Must
- Experience with robotic and multidisciplinary system design – Major Advantage
- Experience in the medical device industry – Advantage
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight timelines and under pressure
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A unique mission to protect and save the lives of allied health professionals
- Opportunity to join a mission oriented, game changing medical technology company supported by strong financial backing.
- Operate in a highly entrepreneurial environment; this is a “can do” culture where you can make quick decisions without politics or excessive red tape.
- Uniquely outstanding, team-based, entrepreneurial culture unmatched by other companies in the space.
- Exciting high-profile opportunities, this individual will be a key leader in developing strategic direction, making high-level decisions, and driving growth.
- Successful high-caliber leadership team and board of directors with significant experience and track record of success in M&A of medical device companies.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com