The NPI Mechanical Engineer will take part in delivering high-quality products from the R&D design stage to the operation of a multidisciplinary robotic medical device, which combines mechanisms, Electro-Mechanic motion systems, electronics, sensors, and multi-axial control:
- Participate in the design process throughout product improvement cycles
- Support engineering and manufacturing tasks
- Documentation of the mechanical deliverables, design process, DRs, tests, surveys, etc.
- Take part in NPI activities
- Configuration control – DMR/DHR management
- Execute & oversee MRB & ECO processes
- Failure investigation (mechanical/electrical)
- Technical writing – mechanical drawings/assembly instructions/test procedures/labels
- Production line technical support at various subcontractors
- Improve the production processes, reduce costs and production times
- Work with the R&D, quality & clinical departments in the company
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering – Must
- 1-3 years of industry experience in NPI positions in the medical device area and familiar with FDA QMS and ISO13485 requirements – Must
- Full proficiency in SolidWorks & EPDM – Must
- Proficiency in ERP Priority – Advantage
- Full proficiency in English – ability to read and draft tech documents to the highest level – Must
- Experience with robotic and multidisciplinary system design – Advantage
- Experience in design for manufacturability – Must
- Experience in production and manufacturing processes – Must
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A unique mission to protect and save the lives of allied health professionals
- Opportunity to join a mission oriented, game changing medical technology company supported by strong financial backing.
- Operate in a highly entrepreneurial environment; this is a “can do” culture where you can make quick decisions without politics or excessive red tape.
- Uniquely outstanding, team-based, entrepreneurial culture unmatched by other companies in the space.
- Exciting high-profile opportunities, this individual will be a key leader in developing strategic direction, making high-level decisions, and driving growth.
- Successful high-caliber leadership team and board of directors with significant experience and track record of success in M&A of medical device companies.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com