The Senior Manager, clinical engagement is a key role for Radiaction Medical as we embark on our U.S. system installation, commercialization, and clinical data publication planning. This role will be responsible for a host of activities with our physician customers- from onboarding, training, and educating on the product on-site during first cases to key opinion leader development, management, and clinical study program development and execution. This person will have strong customer engagement and relationship-building skills and will need to quickly become competent in the technical workings of the RSS (Radiaction Shielding System) device. Strong educational prowess will be required as you will aid in the site installation and implementation of the system and lead the education process, as well as the development of educational materials for the entire procedural staff upon system placement within a hospital/OBL/ASC location. With our main markets focusing on Interventional and Electrophysiology, experience and knowledge within these clinical spaces are ideal.
This key team member will work with the VP of Product and Clinical Marketing team to identify, launch and implement key clinical studies alongside physician and staff Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to support and align with our product claims. Data analytics, clinical writing, and publication planning are key responsibilities, as this role will work with the Radiaction clinical department to execute and publish studies supporting our efforts. Forward and strategic thinking is key as you help guide medical meeting efforts and podium speaking engagements alongside physician KOLs.
This is a fully remote position, and the role will report to the Vice President of Product Marketing based in the United States (Colorado). Upfront, this position will be a highly field-based role during the upstart of our United States commercialization and establishment of clinical sites. Strong, frequent interaction with the Radiaction team, and headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel, will be a part of this role.
A list of key responsibilities:
- Responsible for physician engagement, onboarding and product education, and clinical support
- Understanding and experience working within the Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology spaces preferred
- Development of training and onboarding materials for new and ongoing clinical site installations
- U.S. on-site support and training, and troubleshooting for early cases with the RSS
- Comfort and experience working in clinical settings (Interventional suites, Cath Labs, and Operating settings) with clinical personnel are required
- Clinical study pipeline development supporting product claims
- Study site onboarding, collaboration, and management
- Data collection, analytics, writing, and publication
- Medical meeting engagement, speaking placement, and support of podium presentations
- Radiaction KOL advisory board development and identification of key partners
- Advisory board management, meeting coordination, and implementation
- Strong team-building skills and engagement with the Israeli-based clinical, product, R&D, and leadership teams
- High level of interaction with field personnel, as well as clinicians, to glean product insights, the voice of the customer, feedback for training, and clinical support tool development
- Strong content execution skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Up to 40% of travel is involved
- A unique mission to protect and save the lives of allied health professionals
- Opportunity to join a mission oriented, game changing medical technology company supported by strong financial backing.
- Operate in a highly entrepreneurial environment; this is a “can do” culture where you can make quick decisions without politics or excessive red tape.
- Uniquely outstanding, team-based, entrepreneurial culture unmatched by other companies in the space.
- Exciting high-profile opportunities, this individual will be a key leader in developing strategic direction, making high-level decisions, and driving growth.
- Successful high-caliber leadership team and board of directors with significant experience and track record of success in M&A of medical device companies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org